Saturday, October 18, 2008

Google Paddington Bear 50th Birthday Logo =)



Is Paddington off to London or Peru?

I'm disappointed it appears Google doesn't have every logo art piece easily available on their logo archive. Am I not searching in the right place? Luckily, I saved a jpeg on my own, and you can still find it if you search for "google paddington" on other individual sites.

But Google itself doesn't appear to keep a comprehensive history of what specialty logos they used in the past, unless their holiday logos.

Or maybe they just delay it a bit, and if that's the case, I'll be ok with it.

Thanks Paddington, for a world of pleasure your stories provided me as a child! Let's go off to Acton together, from your awesome namesake station! Or, maybe we can head off to Slough!

You make me happy. =)

No comments: