Saturday, December 23, 2006

Robert Kiyosaki's Father




Robert Kiyosaki has quite a bit of acclaim, but also critics such as John Reed who has also published real estate investing books and has a site devoted to his analysis of other real estate gurus. His criticisms of Robert Kiyosaki are found at this link.

Some wonder about Kiyosaki's "Poor Dad," Ralph Kiyosaki. Something interesting I found were this plate and father Ralph's introduction in the Index to the Honolulu Advertiser and Honolulu Star-Bulletin 1929-1967 (in five volumes). It was published by the Office of Library Services in Cooperation with the Friends of the Library of Hawaii and the Hawaii State Department of Education in 1968.



I just thought I would try harnessing the power of blogs to share information by posting these scans since I know it wouldn't be easy for everyone to find these newspaper indexes that don't even have ISBN numbers. I'm hoping to get some interaction with my audience soon so that I can witness and experience the social/collaborative/community power of blogs as well. Please comment and let me know what you think!

No comments: