Thursday, January 11, 2007

Secondhand doodads and the fastest game of Cashflow 101 ever!

This afternoon I spent $17 on doodads at Savers and learned I could have saved 20% if had brought in some donations as I entered the store, so I could have saved $3.40 if I had been more mindful, plus I shouldn't have gotten these doodads anyway!

It turned out to be the fastest game I've ever played--less than one hour from start to finish. I got a positive cashflow house on my first small deal even including borrowing the down payment from the bank! I borrowed the down payment for the second house and made a $65 000 capital gain on the first one. This let me get a plex and a pinball arcade on my next two turns so I could get out of the rat race. I won by rolling a 6 on a cookware infomercial investment which got me an additional $50 000 positive cashflow in the fast track to win.

I can't believe I didn't have any kids and was downsized only once!

No comments: